Nauvoo
Nauvoo
Nauvoo     Home Page  |  Nauvoo Times  |  About Nauvoo  |  The Back Bench  |  Vigor - Web Edition  |  Contact Nauvoo
Nauvoo Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Nauvoo Forum » Nauvoo Classic Forum » Forum and Member News » Pictures (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Author Topic: Pictures
BG27
Member # 1343

- posted      Profile for BG27   Email BG27         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
For the record, I have only posted ONE picture of myself.
Ah yes, but which one [Big Grin]

I suspect the others were probably posted by your multiple personalities. [Razz]

[ROFL]

Posts: 4584 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemontree
Member # 2372

- posted      Profile for lemontree   Email lemontree         Edit/Delete Post 
I posted mine last night.

I also thought Jana was in her early 30s. So, Jana, your picture was a little surprising to me.

Posts: 701 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EDGJanitor
Administrator
Member # 1615

- posted      Profile for EDGJanitor   Email EDGJanitor         Edit/Delete Post 
PB if anyone ever swipes your kid, it's just me. I'll bring him back, I swear. Could he be any cuter?
Posts: 8703 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BG27
Member # 1343

PB, you are nothing like I thought you would look like, and I agree with EDG about your little one; and Magson? don't even ask me how I imagined you to look, but it certainly wasn't anything like that pic! [Big Grin]
Posts: 4584 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maryozion
Member # 2035

- posted      Profile for maryozion   Email maryozion         Edit/Delete Post 
I want to see silent ninja
Posts: 598 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bokbadok
Member # 420

- posted      Profile for bokbadok   Email bokbadok         Edit/Delete Post 
Either Puggo Wuggo is stunningly beautiful, or I don't see enough movies...

[ February 14, 2007, 03:42 PM: Message edited by: bokbadok ]

Posts: 3181 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyByNight
Member # 1073

- posted      Profile for FlyByNight   Email FlyByNight         Edit/Delete Post 
I think PuggoWuggo is a singer, well at least she has a website where you can order an album she made. PuggoWuggo's site
Posts: 11091 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bokbadok
Member # 420

- posted      Profile for bokbadok   Email bokbadok         Edit/Delete Post 
GET! OUT!
Posts: 3181 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 959

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Apparently the site didn't like the pic of KPC. Maybe I'll try one of him with the princesses instead.
Posts: 8194 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BG27
Member # 1343

quote:
I want to see silent ninja
[ROFL]
maryozion
Member # 2035

Lemontree - I thought you would have yellow hair [Wink]

When I saw PuggoWuggo I thought her shoulders looked like they might get cold -- it's snowing sideways here right now.

Posts: 598 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemontree
Member # 2372

I was actually thinking of dying (bleaching?) it, but I'm not sure yellow would be my color.
Posts: 701 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemontree
Member # 2372

quote:
When I saw PuggoWuggo I thought her shoulders looked like they might get cold -- it's snowing sideways here right now.
Isn't it funny how, if it's winter and you watch a movie or read a book about a hot summer, you just cannot imagine it actually being hot? And vice versa? At least I think this happens with other people as well with me.
PollyAnna
Member # 1881

- posted      Profile for PollyAnna   Email PollyAnna         Edit/Delete Post 
boardmadd... Are you working in commercials as the NEW Mr. Clean??? ha ha ha ha ha [ROFL] (It's more that stance you have in the picture that got me...) Still you are a dead-ringer for that handsome guy from the 50s! <winky> [Wink] [Laugh] Silent Ninja must be related to the invisible man... WHO KNEW??? [Dont Know]
Posts: 6447 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BG27
Member # 1343

quote:
Silent Ninja must be related to the invisible man..
PollyAnna, you crack me up.

[Big laugh]

maryozion
Member # 2035

[Hail] Silent ninja
AndrewR
Member # 1412

- posted      Profile for AndrewR   Email AndrewR         Edit/Delete Post 
KQ - the filename was too long for the database field. I have renamed the file and ammended the Database. So your picture is now viewable.

Andrew R.

Posts: 915 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jen
Member # 926

- posted      Profile for Jen   Email Jen         Edit/Delete Post 
PuggoWuggo is enviously hot. I could never pull of an outfit like that.
Posts: 4553 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PollyAnna
Member # 1881

- posted      Profile for PollyAnna   Email PollyAnna         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
PollyAnna, you crack me up
To me it looks like all we can see is "his/her" mask... covering the eyes... <winky> [Wink] I just started to think about the invisible man at that point... it seemed logical to MY silly brain... <only one that saw the resemblance???> [Dont Know]
Posts: 6447 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janey
Member # 885

- posted      Profile for Janey   Email Janey         Edit/Delete Post 
Hansemann really is Santa Claus!
Posts: 4775 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 959

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, Emma tried to tell you that. [Razz]
Posts: 8194 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mirkwood
Member # 1788

- posted      Profile for mirkwood   Email mirkwood         Edit/Delete Post 
PollyAnna, glad I gave you a laugh. Yes he is a cutie. I'll post another picture of me and both my boys in a bit.

Hmmmmmmmmm....won't let me upload the pic I want.

[ February 14, 2007, 09:28 PM: Message edited by: mirkwood ]

Posts: 2158 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 959

It's been bugging me since I looked who CrowGirl reminds me of. I finally figured it out.

Iris DeMent

mirkwood
Member # 1788

Janey are you in West Jordan?
Posts: 2158 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janey
Member # 885

- posted      Profile for Janey   Email Janey         Edit/Delete Post 
Nope, I'm south of point of the mountain. My brother lives in West Jordan though. I'm there frequently. Know a Mike with three daughters (youngest is two weeks old)?
Posts: 4775 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mirkwood
Member # 1788

I don't, but your "twin" is in my stake.
The Parrot
Member # 1755

- posted      Profile for The Parrot           Edit/Delete Post 
SQUAWK!

<preens>

Posts: 42 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BG27
Member # 1343

Parrot, I have seen you before, you work at Disneyland CA, I have pictures of you in my album!!

[ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL]

bluestocking
Member # 2136

- posted      Profile for bluestocking   Email bluestocking         Edit/Delete Post 
I LOVE this page. Thanks, Andrew, for setting it up.

Of course, my attempts at posting have failed. And I'm afraid understanding SQL error is beyond my computer literacy [Frown]

Posts: 556 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cocobeem
Member # 2302

- posted      Profile for cocobeem   Email cocobeem         Edit/Delete Post 
blue- Isn't your husband smart? [Taunt]
Posts: 2847 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluestocking
Member # 2136

- posted      Profile for bluestocking   Email bluestocking         Edit/Delete Post 
Very smart [Smile]

Also very not home [Frown]

Posts: 556 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rosaline
Member # 2015

- posted      Profile for Rosaline           Edit/Delete Post 
If I'm ever buried in an avalanche, I want boardmadd with me...

nice guns!

ETA:..to dig me out!! Get your minds out of the gutter!

[ February 15, 2007, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: Rosaline ]

Posts: 1370 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaKnife
Member # 1220

- posted      Profile for DaKnife   Email DaKnife         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow Rosaline, you look just like Princess Buttercup.
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rosaline
Member # 2015

- posted      Profile for Rosaline           Edit/Delete Post 
...*blushing*...ya think? [Big Grin]
Posts: 1370 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacaré
Member # 178

- posted      Profile for Jacaré   Email Jacaré         Edit/Delete Post 
I posted my picture with one of my friends.
Posts: 6122 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Magson
Member # 321

- posted      Profile for Magson   Email Magson         Edit/Delete Post 
I added one, and I could swear I only hit the button once, but it's showing up twice. How do I remove a duplicate?
Posts: 1332 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BG27
Member # 1343

quote:
How do I remove a duplicate?
just forget about it, in time you will see that it will have disappeared all by itself. [Big Grin]

And Jacare, you look spookily like George Peppard. [Razz] Though oddly enough, he looks amazingly like you. [Big Grin]

[ February 16, 2007, 06:06 AM: Message edited by: BG27 ]

quidscribis
Member # 701

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I love belonging to a forum with such great-looking, clean-cut, service-oriented, and happy members? It gives me hope for the world. (Although I would love to see a photo of quidscribis in her hot pink/purple/nonnatural hair color phase to totally mess it up.)

I didn't read this thread until now, and I'm still on the first page, but have to go to bed, so I'll finish reading it tomorrow....

Now that I know there's a request... I'll have to see what I can do... [ROFL]

Posts: 4730 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaimilyn
Member # 1080

- posted      Profile for jaimilyn   Email jaimilyn         Edit/Delete Post 
Jacare, are you holding a cigar!?
Posts: 2959 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheOne
Member # 431

- posted      Profile for TheOne   Email TheOne         Edit/Delete Post 
No, that is a cinnamon stick. [Smile]
Posts: 5877 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Nauvoo Home Page